Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BOOOOOO ~~ !!!

Remember the farewell for Grace I talked about in the previous post ? Well, apparently it went out well. :D We had lots of food to eat such as Chips ; Kitkat;Jelly;Softdrinks ; Marshmallows ; 2 secret recipe cakes ; Pizza ; Currypuffs and others I think. or maybe just those. xD It was quite fun I guess. xD Nothing much happened that day. x)))))

Well, nothing much happened today.I`m NOT going to post out my marks as it is really really BAD. Ooh, congratulations to Gwenyi jie who got an A for sejarah. :D Damn jealous her memory so good. :] Haas! Keep up the good work! Today, our gymrama instructor gave us sweets for maybe NO reason,well that what I think, but according to Weiliang he said we performed really good today. Well, forget about it. It's unnecessary anyway. Hahahahaha!

Ooh, and happy 14Th birthday Brandon . All the best~ !! Today was also the last day of school for our beloved Grace . We signed her PJK T-shirt it was really full filled with scribblings by us. xD
Well, I hope she has a save trip to China and REMEMBER us. Haha. Thats about it. Ohh and just so you know, I`m going back to kuen cheng on Saturday and MAYBE on Friday. Still planning. Heheheehe... xDxD

No comments: