Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Food.


I just got back home, from supper. I have a physics test tomorrow and Im not done studying. Im just going to do it, tomorrow during assembly. Yes. My plans are good. :)

I came back from school, and stuffed my poor tummy with junk. Well, not that I didnt in school, but still. Sweet food after exercise is bad, but oh well. Had dinner over at delicious with Jordan, because he felt like it. It was pretty hilarious on how we had to get attention from everybody. It was fun. :)

You know what makes you think youre very OBESE?
-When you finished dinner at 9.15pm and supper was going to be at 10pm.

I couldnt forgo supper. It was with my dance people. The whole table was filled with fatty food. It was pretty fun. It was a fun supper time. Dexter. (:

I cant sleep now. I just got home, actually. 2345. How do I sleep when Im famished from all the food? My digestive system will be messed up.

I'll be fasting tomorrow, what about you? :)

No comments: