Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bad to worse.


I wonder what would happen if I get my hair chop till this short.
It would be so much fun. To see the reaction on your faces. :)

Today I felt guilty for everything Ive done. As if school wasnt bad enough, I had to come home and hear about my grandmother and the other side of the family. Then Justin, Waikit and Chun Lim made things worse when we were having tuition. After that, daddy gave me a long lecture about boys in the car. Telling me who I should mix with and all. Then when I got home, got a phone call from David telling me he's in the hospital.

I dont know what I can do to please everyone of you.
I need some time to think about all these things.
I need extra time.
I need to spend time with God.

Our dear friend, Isaac Teh is trying to cheer me up.
#fail.

No comments: