Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fasting.

Look how our fingers can groove. :)

So today, as planned. We were intending to fast, from food. It was pretty fun, because we all brought food to tempt ourselves. It all went well.

I have a confession to make.
I went to the library during break time today.

Then Ethan asked,
"Where were you?! I was looking for you everywhere, hueiminn."
Library.
"Wth were you doing there?! I have a weird daughter. Whose genes?"

So, there was NOBODY in the library, except librarians. Funny how, they were all surrounding me, trying to help me find something. because really, I know they have nothing else to do. Yeah, my friends didnt come with me. They were in the homework room, discovering knowledge with Jeremy.

Anyway, fasting from 6am-3.15pm isnt torturous, James. I do that all the time, when we have exams. I didnt die, and I did it again today. So stop telling me to eat, so I have regular healthy eating habits. Fasting is good for health.

You believe in angels? Well, yeah. God sent them to you. :)

No comments: