Saturday, August 27, 2011

Equip Conference.


I couldnt exactly find a suitable photo for this post, and I thought, this would do. :)

As you can see, most of the people from the picture above, joined conference. 
Its a small one-day conference our church organised to help us in the things we go through or may come across in life. 

There are many workshops and out of the few, I chose the interview one.

We're told to PREPARE for an interview.

Apparently, we're to KISS during and interview. Which would be a code for Keep It Short and Simple. & of course, people like me would be amazed by how people can think of such innovative and creative ways to cut things into short. Imagine, if Im stuck and dont know how or what to answer the interviewer, and then we start making out. Okay, lets just not get there. Gross.

We took a VAK test. & Im more to Visual, which clearly define me as a neat person, because visually, I use my eyes very often which leads to keeping my workplace or environment around me clean. Truthfully, Im not THAT MUCH of a neat person. I would clean up my things and all, but I simply just throw them aside after using them. Resulting a messy room that I would clean up all over again every weekend. & Im not kidding. Dont tell me I have aspergers, because I dont. Other than that, I think I can relate myself with most of the things, the speaker said. Miss Celine, Mandy's grandaunt. :)

& then we had a personality test. Im said to have a analytical personality which I have already found out and heard from my school's counsellors. Whats funny is that I value facts over feelings. Then the others would be organise, consistent, does one thing at a time etc. 

In the room of 27 people. Most of them relate to the global personality. These people values relationship, which I lack and am in the midst of searching and cultivating. Theyre really special because they cooperate with group effort and they can multitask really well. Apparently, they prefer doing subjective questions than objective questions. Thats really odd. 

So I would say that, a person that has an analytical personality would stand up to be more independent and confident than people with global personality. Which, obviously sounds alot bigger and greater. 

I cant get into details because then it'll be too long. Thats just the survey we've taken today. If you wanna know about the minor details about an interview, you can ask me. Or the many others that went. It was really worth the time. &&&& I got a prize. :) A giant strawberry pencil. & our game team won peppermint chocolate. So, that was our accomplishment. :)

No comments: