Thursday, August 25, 2011

P tower.


Jeremy's clown face.

School today was a joke. Really. Had too many free periods. In fact, the whole day was study-free, except for Chemistry. We dissected a cockroach today, and 5 fishes and 4 frogs on Monday. My classmates are cruel. They pulled out the body parts of these animals with a forceps when theyre still breathing and struggling.  The best part, was the burial part. Despite the fact that Gary was acting all weird, but in the end of the day, we know that he's still a very nice guy.

My class built a P tower today. It was really fun, since we had 3 free periods in a row, we didnt have anything to do. We stacked all our holiday homework together, and that tower was taller than I am, and many other girls and boys, as well.

My new maid's here. I think she's really pretty. :)

No comments: