Saturday, February 13, 2010

We're locked together ♥

Hello Malaysian babies;

It's funny how I have so many stalkers. They actually got my DiGi phone number when I havent revealed it to anyone except penguin. He hasnt text or call me through that number yet, since he's in Vancouver now. Ditcher. No worries, Im still holding on my Maxis number, because Maxis help us stay connected, yes? :)

Ohmygosh! Life is awesome with my teletubbies with me! It's 6.10pm right now. Just when everyone is getting ready for reunion dinner, Im blogging. So efficient, eh? I wanna hear your claps! Wheeeeee!

Ohh ohhh! I went for a trim earlier today. This hairstylist by the name of Tony was HOT! Definitely, hotter than Josh Red. I shall start eye-candying him & he gave me his number! OH YES! but I promised daddy I wouldnt text him or call him. Im such an angel. ♥

OHHH DINNER'S READY AND COUSINS ARE HEREEE! Wheeeee! OH phone phone phone, please stop telling me I have new messages, my credit's gonna burst in no time. :(

No comments: