Friday, February 12, 2010

In my head ♥

Hello;

I successfully ditched school today. Im such an awesome ditcher to all of you people, am I? & Im proud of it, at least that's something I could be proud of. haha. Fyi, my school holidays hasnt started until today, unlike you government and sri cempaka people that doesnt have school today. :)

This week's been awesome. Well, everyday in 2010 has been such great days thats worth a memory. I feel so blessed and loved by God, and of course each and everyone of you! Yay! (:

Im in my hometown right now. No, it's not in Sarawak. IT'S NEVER IN SARAWAK! I so do not look like a Sarawakian okay. but people think so, and they insist I look like a sarawakian. Oh wells, I'll just live with it.

Laughters revolves around me right here, right now. Emmanuel and I had the funniest text-booming session yesterday. Topic about eve roses and ditchers. Weird in a way. but worth a memory. Text booming again today about ditching and destinations. We're that awesome, yes dear? :D

Hmmmm, Kwong!! Never lock your door when you see me outside your house, because Im coming and nothing can stop me. You're not strong and mighty enough. hahaha!

Oh no, those dogs here in my cousin's house love chasing me for no good reason. I cant wait for our big big reunion dinner though! WHEN WE ALL FROM NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST come togeher and bringing along all the retarded jokes we make up while looking at waiters and laugh out so loud. & conquering almost the whole florr of the restaurant like how we do every year. Yay!

I think Im done here, my cousin says if I dont stand up, I'll fall down. haha! :P
the retardedness of these awesome people!

No comments: