Friday, February 5, 2010

Out of the darkness ♥










Hello;

After a long and busy week. Having so much to catch up and all, Im here for an update. Its weird how my counter hasnt decreased. Thank you. Do continue coming. :)

So anyway, today was Wesley Methodist's very first United Nations Day.
and it was better than iFun! :)


All that for squiddy walk! :)

Anyway, having our school to organize UN day isnt that bad.. at least there's no studies for the day and I get to prove my social skills so some jealous people. haha. Our class was doing on Egypt so there's belly dancing and of course food-selling.
LOOK! CHICKEN! :)

Our kebab was the center of attraction, yes? The queue was so long, and there were a total of 8 teachers that bought it from us. We had over 100 customers, only in the kebab stall. Im not sure about the other stall, selling appetizers since Im not in-charge. Im pretty sure we earned alot, but we didnt beat W if Im not wrong. Awww..

Some people were so cute when they bought these kebabs. One girl only wanted the chicken meat, some thought we were selling chicken chops. How much cuter can they be? THEN!!!!!! Joshua came, he gave me a sweet and walked away telling me he didnt wanna buy BUT he came back after awhile saying he'll just help me. So he bought. Well, Chloe, Emily and Ching were jealous. HAHA! Yes, he's that HOT! :P

Oh and I can never forget how this form1 guy called me MADAM. OMG! Im not that old! Then he wanted me to buy his nachos so I'll look younger. I should seriously get his name, but his voice is in my head repeating one particular phrase "WANNA BUY? WANNA BUY". His voice is annoying but dead hilarious. ;)

The food wasnt so impressive, but toys are! I played with Daniel's BB gun and shot almost everyone I saw. but they didnt die, proves that I cant be a police next time, says this unknown form1 dude. Apart from those form1's flooding me with their comments and asking me to buy things from them... I HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS BOY!
I stalk him, thats because I love him. Isnt he the hottest thing? Nono, he isnt shorter than me I just made him bent so I'll look as if Im taller than him. haha, dont comment just agree with me. HE'S CUTE! Yoong Keat told me he looked like him, and I actually examined for quite awhile, and somehow it does look like Yoong Keat! Nooooo!
Is there any similarities? Do me a favor, say NO! No jealousy in my blog alright? :)

Reached home and believe it or not, I fell asleep while texting that stupid jerkie boy. OH no. It's all your fault, because I was bored, and there goes 4 hours of the day in dreamland. :)

haha! till tomorrow!
CROSS COUNTRY! :P

No comments: