Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Im placing my life into your hands ♥

We're 3 kids jailed in a playground.








Hello;

How's your Chinese New year? I know of some that had broken hearts and felt sucky all over this Chinese New Year, but that's not the point. We're suppose to have fun remember? Start the red packets collecting, put on smiles on faces, warm hugs and the gambling! haha. ;)

Oh no. I have no idea what I just did. Everything is upside down now. but it's still cool. Superman to the rescue, alright. Let's smile. Now, that was random. haha! :D

Im back in KL right now. The temperature here is much much much more better than Ipoh, Taiping and Penang. Everyone has gotta agree with me. BUT KL, youre still HOT! That's why Im living here! xP

It's raining outside, and there're so many people in my house.Theyre all probably leaving by 6.30pm and then there will be a party!!! I cant wait. We'll start off with the red packets, chit-chatting, dinner, then gamble gamble. hahaha! :)

Emmanuel, you gotta get those money out of your pocket to treat me alright. It wouldnt stand out for itself you know! Hahah.

Aaron and his lameness is a killer. There's not one day without laughter from him. hahaha! He told me something about roadblocks today. Pretty awesome, and brightening. Right Aaron? We'll agree with each other for now! :)

No comments: