Thursday, February 18, 2010

Im lost in your eyes ♥





Hello;

Last night was awesome, agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Those who came and win win, yay! because I won as well. HanMinn is the sadest creature, yes? Anyway, Aunty Kim's nightmare voice was in my head last night. I had to call Aaron to make him tell me retarded and lame jokes to frightened the fear bug away. It worked, somehow, but his sleepy voice didnt. haha! Thank you, froggie. There, you just wanted this up, didnt you? It's done and I know youre facing the computer screen similing, because of me. again. :)

We'll talk about yesterday, alright? We had food in the beginning, they were all eating at the table when I smartly went to watch PeterPan on Disney channel. Unsociable, much? Just for yesterday because my throat and open sores were killing me. Imagine the pain, even my eyes couldnt bare the pain. Let us all, IMAGINE HOW MUCH I SUFFERED. Anyway, I took 1 hour to finish my food, how awesome. While having a hard time eating, the boys started crowding around me telling me Peter Pan is too mindful for my small brain. How awesome are my friends? Ouch. Haha.

Having money-exchange was hilarious, no? Yeo's took the lead when they started with small bets.. And the Gan's in Ipoh the day before! Ohhhhh shucks! We're not meant to exchange money, are we? hahaha! Winning 3 bucks is still pretty satisfying for a person like me. I dont bet big, because gambling is wrong, says ZhuEn. :)

Fireworks after that, in my house! Remember how awesome it was? Ive never ever ever ever been so close to these fireworks.

This awesome fireworks was above my roof! ;)

& the funniest part was...

Uncle Steven : Wah, so nice! First time seeing real life fireworks, nicer than TV live.
Arent these people just the funniest things?


BYE BLUEandPINKBERRIES! :)

No comments: