Friday, November 30, 2007

6J-ers rock on!

This post is mainly about the awsome 6J-ers[2007].We`ve been through lots of tuff challengers together and not giving up easly as life goes on.I would love to thank them as they really will be in my heart forever.Actually we`ve been together since standard 3.As I joined choir....
Till now we are still in the same class...
as we enjoy singing past year choir songs.Even how loud we sing....we din`t care..
as long as we enjoy ourselves..we don`t care... :)
Now,I heaven`t seen my friends for like half a month.I am missing them hell lots.Although we still keep in touch by sms-ing each other.chatting in MSN.going gathering and all.BUT 1 thing is I can`t see the whole class anymore .
Whenever I recall,I`ll just smile as it really is interesting.
Std1 we played and run about the school without knowing any rules.
Std2 we`ve gone through tuff chalengers with teacher HONG
Std3Everyone was interested about joining choir as it was fun singing like total jerks
Std4Homework is increasing as we were going to prepare for UPSR
Std5The year Cikgu Wong came into our class,Everyone panic>.<
Std6We graduated in our primary school and leave the small little cute table and chairs....
I think That`s all for now... :)
hueiminn

No comments: