Sunday, December 2, 2007

December!

1st of Decmeber :

Today I attended Joelle`s farewell at Kajang.Her house was really big.Many people went to her house.It includes: Liteng.Chaarsiang.Tenghan.Ernxyuen.Jessica.Wenxi.Michelle.Yinchi.
Wenheng.Wentjin.Weibin.Yuhang.Ximan.Thaihsin.Deannasong.
Meizhi.Aaron.Zhiming. etc.
Our water balloon fight finally became a spitting fight.We had lots of fun together..[by spitting]Everyone played like crazy.Joelle play until fever...>.<[get well soon]

2nd of December :
This morning.I woke up early in the morning as I was having a piano concert in Bukit Jalil Golf club and resort.While we were having rehearsal,I saw many people looking at me.I immediately panic.>.<" I played lots of wrong notes.Soon,it was time to the real performance.I tried my best and finally I din`t play any wrong notes. I was quite happy with my performance today:)
QUITE HAPPY ONLY ARR~!!!!
hueiminn~~
2nd of December :p

No comments: