Tuesday, December 11, 2007

All about my trip in Sarawak... :)

1st day :
I woke up early because we had to reach school at 6.30 am...
Soon we left the school and went to the air-port..
we sat Air asia there has other flights were way more expensive... :)
At night in the hotel,
we went to Xi Man`s room to have a pillow fight..
we had lots of fun there..
Actually nothing happened much on the 1st day lar.. xp
2nd day :
After visiting those places,we went for a ride on a ferry or something like that lar...
there was this performance that was really hilarious..
hahas..I still can laugh out right now.. :p
Hmm..at night many people`s things were lost..
well we suspect the hotel`s stuff took it lar..but not quite sure also...
3rd day :
This was the last day...
ANd my HP was LOST?!!?
I gave my phone to rebecca has I din`t have a pocket to keep it and now it`s gone.. T.T
then at night sum more got fever...
hahas..but I just slept for 2 hours after all...as I wasn`t sleepy after eating the penadol...=.=
nothing much happened lar..
it`s just that they were cockroaches in the hotel..that`s all..
after all I had fun in this trip.. :p
hueiminn

No comments: