Saturday, November 17, 2007

What happened yesterday & today...

Yesterday was the last day of school..
and also the day for me being a primary student..

I din`t want this day to come..
but as time goes by..
the day 16th of November has approch.. >.<

I went to school early...I got up to the 3rd floor as I was told too...
I saw many of my friends(kc2) were sobbing as it was almost time to go home..
and that is...
happy holidays?!?!? T.T

Everyone were like asking why din`t a kc1 student cry?!?
we were all just enjoying ourselves eating,playing,sucking a lollipop in our mouths.. etc.
We din`t really bother to cry..
till then
soon after recess.. my heart palpitated....
this makes me remember today is the last day of school being with my lovely schoolmates...
I looked at the school clock... it was 5.20pm Oh gosh! another 1 more hour then bye bye.. T.T

I was the 1st person who burst into tears today...as I din`t actually care...
soon almost everyone started..
we greeted each other while crying.... T.T

hueiminn~~
16th of november.. T.T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TODAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wen to school although school holidays has began..
we went to school as we were preparing for a choir competition..
I was walking around the 1st floor looking at the cute little chairs and table that we`ve been using for the last 6 years...T.T

Then I went into the hall that we used to play and gather around...
I was really quiet and the choir members were told to sing on this STAGE the last time..
we sang our best just to satisfied myself for the last time... :)

Soon,
we left the school and took part in the choir competition...
We sang our best just to win a trophy for us to remember....
but failed...
at least we din`t fail badly..
as we got the 4th place out of 17 groups..
I was really proud of the choir members..

Soon we went back to our school..
I went upstairs just to have a last look before leaving the school...
I recalls really good memories and challengers that I have experienced..

Although I was really sad..
but I understand as life goes on..
no matter how hard the challenge is...
we must be brave to accept it... :)


hueiminn~~
17th of november..

No comments: