Thursday, November 22, 2007

Yesterday!!!~~~

Yesterday was extremely fun!
I posted this post today cause I was too tired yesterday....

I woke up early in the morning as I was going to time square with my classmates and teacher today!I was really excited... :)

We went there by monorail....
We had lots of fun...
I took a ride on the roller coaster it wasn`t scary at all...
but indeed it looks scary lar...
I think I went for the ride around 7 to 8 times over and over again...

I just wanna list out some people that went lar..
My class teacher...[mwackx]
Wan Teng,Melissa,Xi Man,Kai li,Daniel,Thai Hsin,Ee chee,Suet Yan,Jing Jiek,Jacky ,Jun Ee,Jean ming ,Kong Huat and others lar..


Really very fun lar
Sadly not everyone went...

The 1st ride we went was the DNA mixer..
so scary lehh...
turn until so dizzy..
wakakakakas..

but I enjoyed my day so far... C=

hueiminn

No comments: