Saturday, November 17, 2007

*† Ťĥę ŨʼnšāpŖĄßĿē 4 †* ™

This post is specially for the unsaprable 4.. :)
see I so good...
[not~]


Ok anyways....
Wan Teng,Tze yin,Tatiana and me...

We are really good friends...
Let me recall..
hmm...
I have known Tze yin the longest here..
I`ve know her seen standard 2, Wan Teng in standard 4 & Tatiana in standard 5...
Although I know them in different years..
but I still love to hang-out with them.. C=

Introducing:
Tze Yin:she`s going to Sarawak tomorrow..(18th of November.. T.T) I am going to miss her so much...
-best secret keeper ever!-
-fierce-
-protective-
-good to talk to-
-fun-

etc.

Next will be Wan Teng
Wan teng: She`s going to SMK Cheras next year... haiihsz...gonna miss her...SO MUCH!!
-great singer-
-likes crapping a lot-
-cute-

etc.

Lastly Tatiana
Tatiana: She`s entering SmK taman desa....GONNA MISS HER SO MUCH!!!
-good in english-[hell yeah!]
-surpports me[always.mwuackx]
-good girl-

etc.


All of us are choir members...
we enjoy singing past year choir songs...
We have gone through many tuff challengers in our lifes as lifes goes on...

Although in secondary all of us will depart..
but I know we`ll still be friends forever!!! :)




hueiminn~~~

No comments: