Friday, September 9, 2011

Unfriended.


After all this time we've been spending together.
All the senseless yet never ending talks,
& fun times we had together,
our friendship, never lasted.

I made that happen, Im not saying this is the end of our friendship,
I dont know why and how you have misinterpret whatever I said,
but all I know is that now you dont even care about me anymore.

You know, when you said,
"Sure, hueiminn. Youve ruin a very big part of my life.."
These words really affected me, and how Ive been haunted by whatever you said. Everytime I close my eyes, whatever you said to me will start coming back, and then it'll bring me back to how cruel I have been, to you. Maybe what I did was wrong, maybe even white lies would do for that situation. Im sorry for being a total bish for telling you whatever you already know and have judged me with. 

I wont stop praying for you, no matter how much youre against my religion. I would really wanna be friends with you again. If you get what I mean.

No comments: