Thursday, September 1, 2011

Family Conference.


ICCH. :)

So after dinner with Jamie and Emily, my brother and I decided to go for family conference. Ian made us all crack up for the great. Especially the PMR and squishing mosquitoes part. I shant go further or my thigh issue will be mentioned, with a little penguin stomach. :)

Ian : During sermon, you cannot kill mosquitoes by hitting them with both of your palms, instead you squeeeze them till they die.

Ian : There're only 2 subjects that are important for PMR, Kajian tempatan, and geography.
- : Arent they the same?
Ian : No huei minn, in kajian tempatan you learn about pipes and all
- : Thats KH.
Ian : Shucks, I think Im old. *mumbles about something else*.

So, because of that, I get chocolate truffles from him, tomorrow. :DDD

No comments: