Friday, June 6, 2008

A vision without the ability to execute is probally a hallucination

Joelle and I




Weihang came today again. He comes here and play Play station also known as PS2 by himself. Well he does play with my brother sometimes. Something pretty weird happened, it was 4.30 p.m. when I sort of like ask him to go home and stuff, suddenly he went like " Let's play basketball" so well my brother actually burst into laughter because he doesn't even know how to bounce the ball properly. Well I didn't wanna dissapoint him as a guest so I accpeted his challenge. The match well started and he kicked the ball. He though basketball was football and we all as usual burst into laughter again. He got furious and he went like " I wanna go home now " so I was like " I have no mood to open the door for you, stay or leave when you have to find where actually the keys are kept ". So he went yelling and hunting for my maid. My maid went like "APA ?!" then Weihang went like "ke rumah" !!! then my maid when like "APA "?! again. He went like "KE RUMAH "!!!! Even my maid laughed. It was freakish funny. xP

Finally he get to go home aroung 5.00 p.m..

LoL.



No comments: