Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tagged my Joelle.

8 Things I'm Passionate About.

Him
My girlfriends
Shopping
Listening to music
Laughing
Talking
Holidays
You ?!

8 Things I say Or Do Often.


Using the computer
Gilake ?? -.-
You know what ?!
Talk
Laugh
Play
Chat ??

8 Things I've Recently Read.


Boys on the brain
Flour babies
Your blog ?
...
...
...
...
...


8 Songs I Could Listen To Over And Over Again.


Rihanna ft. NeYo - Hate that i Love You
Mariah Carey - Bye bye
Cascanda - Truly,Madly,Deeply
Natasha Thomas - Hold me closer
Timbaland ft. one rep. - Apologize
Avril Lavigne - The best damn thing
Kat Deluna ft. Busta Rhymes - Run the show


8 Things I've Learned This Year And Last Year.


Appriciate time. -.-
Not everything may trun up as prefect as I want.
Do not procrastinate.
IDK
IDK
IDK
IDK
IDK


8 People I Tag.


WeiJing
SooAnn
Ashley
Gwenyi
Yihan
You
Him
Her

No comments: