Sunday, June 22, 2008

My heart decides who I love

Heyya people !!

I`m super duper sorry for not blogging... the pass few days. Today we went to FRIM. Thanks to the environment club who actually sort of like organised it. (: Although it was uber exhausting but it was one MEMORABLE one.... Yeah !


I was grouped in group 1. Haha. I know we rock ! (: (: The part when we were going up was taking up to much of our energy. And we saw a furry worm thingy. It was orangy brown. It look like a leech but I have no idea what is it. We then went for a canopy walk. It was quite fun . When we reach the top , it was quite cooling. Besides our school, there were other schools there too.. xP That's why it's like really really crowded. I was lucky no leech came to attack me. Haha. but indeed we saw many crawling all over the place. We played UNO on the bus and after lunch. Boh was the funniest. I still have hard times remembering his name. So yeah.


After that in school, group 2's bus weren't here yet. So we were outside the office chit-chatting. Thanks to Sean. Now Hoongyip is currently obsessed with "BOOMBALA" Haha. If you were here yesterday you guys should understand what am I talking about. And after eating sweets, Boh's best idea shoot up. Throw the rubbish into Hoongyip's bag. And we succeeded ! He didn't notice us at all. Every single piece was yeah, successfully in his bag. Haha. Finally group 2's came back and yeah, we went back home happily. This trip was rather memorable ! :P Pictures on the next post !! (:




No comments: