Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thinking through.

Some awesome shiz people without Dexter. :)

Alright. Ive already thought it true. Slept for 10 hours and missed church. I couldnt wake up, my phone died, resulting myself not to wake up. Im not even sure whether I'll be waking up in time tomorrow.

So anyway, last night was a long long night. I was thinking about practically everything and how much I sucked through 16 years of my life. No, not really, just very much of this year. Therefore, Im gonna have to make it good. Yesterday seriously sucked BIG TIME. Well, as if the other days didnt. but yeah. Everything is happening so fast. Since April, nothing good seem to be happening. Well, obviously there have been some ups but these bad emotions have been overflowing into them.

I dont like this. So, Im gonna make things better. Im going to get married........ with my dance partner. because he's strong and too "BUFF" for other girls. :)

No comments: