Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday.


So today's the 9th of May when I officially turn 16 ditching my GA and all the other people behind and joining the older people. So much for saying im only a year older than Barry. Butter.

So, I didnt stay up till 12am to read all my text messages and answer phone calls because today's monday monday, got a big frown on Monday, everybody's looking forward to the weekend! Ohmyworld, I love annoying all my friends by singing different different Rebecca Black parody/parodies. Whichever. :)

So, I really had an awesome sweet sour bitter salty 16th birthday because of all your wishes, hugs, videos, presents and kisses. People who made my day today, imma give you toffees all the way from the UK okay? *James starts to dance around*.

Oh and my dance partner ditched me today. Got disqualified from the dance. So I have a new dance partner! ChenYang. Dont know how am I gonna dance with him when we keep laughing at each other, and IM STILL TOO SHORT FOR HIM. :(

Dinnered out and everything was goood today. except for my headache and eye strain. All ChunYang's fault. Watch botch. (:

Time for homework, its already 11.33pm. :O

No comments: