Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I have become.


Today, 2 people made me realised what I have become from last year to this year. It wasnt anything very much of impressive but far from that ---- disappointing. All the things I use to do and say and inspire people just faded off. Ive given bad impressions to alot of my friends, this year as well. For those who've look up to me when theyre facing troubles and if Ive turn you down or scolded you or say mean things. Im sorry. I promise to make it up to you, because I remember who you people are. I felt the guilt and unlikeliness.

I need to stand up again. I need to recommit myself into everything I use to do. I need to start caring for people like how I use to. I need to be hyperactive with WoeiCong again, be truthful in everything I say and not taking things without permission, or the platypus wont be happy.

I want to face Judgement day, boldly. :)
Thank you, Mdm. Renuga and SekHao.

No comments: