Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kwong.


University of HipHop selling "Wesley Digest"/"The Scoop" or whatever it is.
So if you havent really noticed, this is Brandon. (:

You know, he wanted his name to be in this post. So I decided to just dedicate this post to you. Im such an awesome friend lah, and you never appreciated me. He didnt laugh at my starbucks joke, never wanted to lend me his watch and never make our conversations fun. Oh and creampie.

I was spending my time thinking about what I should be writing in this post, then all these pretty little darn awesome nicknames I gave you just popped up right into my head. Those were our childish times. Pinocchio, Dondon, I dont know why but there's also really funny nicknames like, nose. hahah.

Oh oh. Have I mentioned that he has very very pretty and attractive eyes. I need to make a collage of his pair of eyes one day. I have tons in my photo album. :)

See, Brandon. This post is all about you. Guess its really necessary now, eh? I want your thousand ringgit watch, as if you havent trust me enough. :)

No comments: