Saturday, March 19, 2011

That should be her.


Today Alex came over to my place. We had a little catch up on homework and talked about random little happenings about our lives. It was cool, we never get to talk this much when my brother is around.

Then it was the night time. I was skyping a friend of mine. Not much of a close friend, but somebody that would be there for me, no matter what happens in my life. I know, because he's awesome like that and was also there in many encounters of my life. He got things clear with me, all over again, like the beginning; while I keep to my answers. He's a good guy, very boyfriend material and his future girlfriend will be sure to be the happiest girl in the world & I know it. All the best looking for her, because someday, you will find her. Im sorry for hurting you.

No comments: