Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines. :)

Funny why people ask me to be their valentines even when Im dumb, short, fat and nerdy. Haaha. Blessed Valentine's day, friends. Friendship day as well.

WoeiCong : James! I be your friend, you be the ship! Happy friendship day! :)

Then the guys started telling me about males erecting. Then telling me how it felt and all that crap. James wanted to demonstrate sexual actions to me, with a teddy bear. He had fun with my teddybear. It was weird. I was scared to even take it back, actually. Ask Chiam. :/

So Valentines day was awesome. My valentine was very attached with me. He was with me throughout the day, from 12am right up to 11.59pm. He was my left hand. It was a great day. :)

Also, how much it will still be valentine's day on Wednesday. WMS style. Pffts. Tuition was fun. It was amazing how John got me to be his valentines, and my CBF was angry, cus I only wished him at night. Boys do pms.

Im skyping jackson now. He thinks talking to a pillow is a relieve! :O

No comments: