Friday, February 11, 2011

United Nations


United Nations was ze bomb. It was nice catching up with the lower sec and getting teased by all the form5 boys for still being shorter than them with heels. Grr. Speaking of heels, if you ever walked non-stop with heels on for more than 10 hours, I sirlute you! because my feet died after 9 hours. :(

Anyway, shit happened today. After sabotaging my mom's closet yesterday, I found her cheongsam and thought I could wear it, to school. So, I was late for school and kjnsjgrlsjngjsn I got caught for wearing a short skirt. Like, wth. Its still a traditional dress right? They wanted me to stuck bobby pins at the pleats as well. Thus, more than 40 people got caught for wearing inappropriate clothing. Mygosh.

BUT, UN day was shtill fun. Jeremy is getting me an awesome Valentine's day gift. He sweared. :D

No comments: