Friday, January 14, 2011

So easy yet so hard.

Second week of school just passed. It took a really long time for school to end everyday. Whenever it's Tuesday, I always tell myself it's Friday just to cheer myself up. Then I tend to have problems waking up the next day. I even woke up late for school, and got a warning letter.

Add Maths is a killer subject only because our teacher is too cute. Really. He is so funny and James has double dose of him. Besides all the studying, I like friends. They make me laugh. I like how I made Shuan think he lost his pencilbox, James and his "Im trying to be handsome and great", ChunYang's gay keychain, Ian's atomic structure drawing and my ever awesome sex toy keychain. Shizz, if only that fitted into my locker key. Hahah.

Today was so funny, James thought that sex toy gave people bad impressions. What? Zipperpals? I showed Jason and he told me he wanted one too. I feel so corrupted.

Bye. I got 48359485949304985 different kinds of homework. So u wanna help me? :)

No comments: