Wednesday, January 5, 2011

School.


School. Im put in P, shuffled with a whole lot of new friends. A whole new environment. Its very sad to see how much we've all been separated. Well, at least I have duckie with me. Duckie is important. She is quack. I miss her. She's sick. :(

So, when you get into Science stream, you deal with 4 very important subjects. Namely, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and the ever fearful Additional Mathematics. Theyre very complicating subjects. Ask Ian, he wants to switch streams because what we're learning gave him a shock in the brain, it grew smaller. :)

Anyways, Im sitting in between 2 people. James and Ching. Im glad with my sitting plan because thats the awesomest place to be in, in class. We talk about, football, music, food, supermario and believe it or not, homework. We call ourselves, the cool and awesome nerdful students. Just that, we sleep in class. Especially during BM. >:)

So our awesomeNERDful group consist of
James, JhunHo, ShinWei, Shaun, CC, ChunYang, IanHan, Gary and Wei Cong. Theyre funny people. I reckon we recruit more girls into this group. When you get only 2 girls in one group, they call you sluts and flirts. :P

I dont like Add Maths. I need to produce love with you, in order to understand you. Shizz, I need help. Oh Add Maths, why cant you be cuter and less complicating? Dont you want more admires?

What does ICT means?
International Complicating Thing?
Should I even take that for SPM?
Its an easy A afterall.

If you really wanna know, I officially quitted Leo today. No, I didnt cry. I just only cried when I read my GA's blog. because its a touching post.

Bye now. I finished my PTs! because I had a competition with James. :)

No comments: