Friday, October 22, 2010

cus there's us against the world ♥

I suddenly found this old picture. ;)

Hello;

Today I went back to school, hearing everything similar to..

"Hey huei minn, you are lucky you came, yesterday there were no girls present in class. Mdm was pissed."
"Huei Minn, you can prove that our class is not a gay class anymore!!!" (You people could guess who this is)
"Huei minn, you know, yesterday there were only 8 people present, and they were all boys."

How cute. :)

I'd like to witness that, actually. Form3's are always like that anyway. 3W with 9 people and what not. I havent given my excuses for being absent in awhile. I have been really getting into my homeroom's nerves. No, not exactly. Just a little, maybe. Im not even incharge for the patriotic singing competition. Oh wells. :)

We didnt have our captainball today, so there was all up to "Playhouse Wesley" to entertain me. It was boring, and finally ended up in the lecture theatre watching Toys Story 2 with some retarded form2s and Brandon laughing so loud, we were all distracting the other people watching the movie. As if they havent watched Toys story. Pffts. So I dont entirely feel guilty at all. Except 1 part where.. never mind. *smiles widely*

We had the worst house party of 3 years, Ive attended. So yeah. Mickey, you were lucky you werent here. They gave us.. melted ice cream and canteen food-free. Form1 was the best, because I cannot remember what they served us. :)

No comments: