Friday, November 4, 2011

Bee.


Work today, was amazing. Frustrating, but amazing. It was really fun, especially with my fussy boss which I can talk back to, since he's my uncle. He's a cool man. He protects me when customers get too friendly with me and ask for my number. I got my tactics to save fake numbers on their phones if they insist. My uncle is the best. Pretty bias in a way to the other employees, but thats just him. So I started telling him my ideas on a project and he liked it and decided to work on that. I felt the satisfaction, after a week of internship there. Which wont be ending anytime sooner.

Later we had a short practice for the concert tomorrow in church and our church's homeschool ministry performance thingy. They guys and I were there the whole night and we had a lot of fun. I got an appreciation "honors" sticker from the boys because Im the only girl in the light crew and the WHOLE technical team. I felt....... manly.

Im really tired now. My face, is making my cry. No, really. I dont know why are there so many pimples on my face. >:(


No comments: