Friday, February 8, 2008

UNTITLED

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE !!!:P

Anyways,
I've been feeling so bored these days.Missing YOU so much! :S
You've made me so so so happy for some kind of reason that only 2 of us know. :D :D

BOOM !!!

Back to what was I about to say about my Chinese new year. =]
New year was okay actually.
Just tired of cleaning the house. :S

Oh yeah !!
Tash,
I heard somebody is with somebody now. tee-hee... xD
LaLaLarhs.
~~~

I am looking so forward to go to school.
Of course not to study BUT see YOU!
hmmmm...

heaven`t done my homework yet. :S
mati lurhs.
so could I possibly survive.
I`m in a vacation and so free now blogging.
HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT MY HOMEWORK.
school'll soon start on MONDAY.
2 days?! finish up all the homework and projects?
NO WAY!!
How could I possibly survive?
Ohh well,
I`ll soon have to clear them up all by myself.hmphs~~!

nothing much to blog about lerhs.
Happy Chinese new year again people !
May the year of the RAT bring all of us luck c(=

oh oh oh and Happy early 13th birthday Chew Hou!!

hueiminn~~

No comments: